Even though we recently published an alpha update last week, the development team at Latium have been hard at work on the platform, ensuring the most rock solid performance for our user community.
Please find the changes pushed to the production environment in v0.3 as seen below.
- Budget Increase (this will show as option when the current task budget is spent)
- Comments on employer and employee rating now optional
- Warning modal on deposit
- Contracts in “Pay” status sorted to the top for employers
- Added system support for multiple applications (system now manages if, how often, and max number of times an employee can complete a single task)
- Added success modals for bond transfers
- Added success modals for withdrawals
- Various other minor improvements
- Links shortened
- Various layout corrections
- Declined contracts removed from applications list
- Fixed tab loading issues on mobile
- Fixed page jump on tab load
- Various other bug fixes
Thank you for your interest in the the Latium platform and associated utility token. As always you can follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram Chat and Discord for the latest news, updates and developments as we progress.